- Who are LipoSculpt?
- What is Laser Liposculpture?
- How LipoSculpture Treatment Works
- The Treatment
- Price of Treatment
Who are LipoSculpt?
LipoSculpt Ltd are an innovative company that have sourced and developed a brand new range of non-invasive Laser Liposculpture machines in the UK.
This development will completely revolutionize the Laser Liposculpture market, we are proud to announce the launch of our twelve paddle system, the only 8 paddle 4 lymph diode, dual frequency machine on the market today.
What is Laser Liposculpture?
Laser Liposculpture (also known as Laser Lipolysis) is a new, safe form of laser liposuction that can really change your body, almost instantly. LipoSculpt uses a mild low laser (or cold laser) treatment to reduce your body’s fat. It is not cosmetic surgery. It’s non-invasive: there are no needles or injections. It’s painless and you don’t need to take any time off of work afterwards. LipoScuipt gives you the results of liposuction without the surgery.
How LipoSculpture Treatment Works
The LipoSculpt Lasers emit low levels of laser energy and penetrates the skin, this makes the fat cells “sweat” water, glycerol and free fatty acids. The fat cell shrinks and the lymphatic system removes the fatty liquids through the body’s natural metabolic function and these are used by the body as an energy source.
They are then processed in the same way as fatty foods are digested, the procedure gives a healthy and safe inch loss. The process does not affect the neighbouring structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves.
The LipoSculpt treatment does not harm the body in any way as the fat cells are left intact, the body will still maintain its ability to store fat in the areas that have been targeted. This will prevent fat being stored in different parts such as around the heart or vital organs so is an important factor. Clients who maintain a healthy diet and moderate exercise regime will retain the benefits of the LipoSculpt Laser treatment and maintain their body shape.
Following the completion of a medical questionnaire:
- The targeted fatty area will be accurately measured.
- Up to Eight large Diode Laser paddles will be placed on the targeted fatty areas and secured with a Velcro belt.
- Two or Four smaller Probe Lasers will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place.
- The LipoSculpt Laser will then be switched on for up to 20 minutes on 650nm and then up to a further 20 minutes on 940nm up to a maximum of 40 minutes.
- The treated areas will now be re-measured to assess the inch loss achieved. On 11 average one can expect to see a reduction of between 0.5 and 3 inches (125 Acm).
- In order to increase the body’s ability to remove the broken down fat cells, it is ,1 necessary to assist the natural process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can ll be achieved in a number of ways e.g. 30 minutes cardio vascular exercise such as brisk walking, running or the use of a vibration plate machine for about 10 minutes.
- After LipoSculpt treatment we recommend any light to moderate exercise and a high protein diet has proved to achieve very good results.
Price of Treatment
Liposculpture can be booked per session or in blocks of 10:
£80 per treatment or £650 for 10 sessions